Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment: Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment(Cycle III-1118 Posts) Notifications for the Gramin Dak Sevak has been released recently on the official site of India Post, which you can download now from the “Live Notification(Cycle III)” section of the site. If you are also looking for a government job then you should surely apply for the Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Posts.
The Total Posts available under the Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Recruitment (2020-2021 Cycle III) is 1118.
Job Profile Under Jharkhand GDS Postal Recruitment (Cycle III)
The Job profile available under the Jharkhand GDS Postal Recruitment(Cycle III) are Branch Postmaster(BPM), Assistant Branch PostMaster(ABPM), and Dak Sevak.
How To Apply For Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Posts
- First, You have to visit the official site of India Post, i.e http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/home.aspx, and read the notifications and instructions carefully.
- After that, click on the Registration if you are new, then register yourself by filling up the required details.
- After that, you have to pay the fees(through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc.)
- After that, click on the “Apply Online”
- Complete the applying process by filling up the application form and uploading the required documents.
- Finally, download the final Application form and take a print out and keep it with you.
|Status||Application Submission going on|
|Starting Date of Apply||12 November 2020|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks(BPM, ABPM and Dak Sevaks)|
|Notification Released||10th November 2020|
|Closing Date of Apply||11 December 2020|
|Circle||Jharkhand Postal Circle|
Education Qualification Required
The Candidates must be Passed his class 10th from any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India, State Governments, or Union Territories in India with the passing marks in English, Local Language, and Mathematics.
The candidates must also have a Certificate of Basics Computer Training of at least 60 days duration course from any
Computer Training Institute run by State Government, Central Government, Private Institutions Organizations, or Universities.
The candidates must also know Cycling, if the candidates know to ride a motorcycle or scooter then it will be also considered in cycling.
The minimum age criteria for applying to any of the Jharkhand Gramin Dak Sevak’s Post is 18 and the maximum age criteria is 40 as of 12th November 2020. But there is some age relaxation based on category:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) ( 5 Years Relaxation)
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) ( 3 Years Relaxation)
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) ( No Relaxation)
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) ( 10 Years Relaxation)
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST (15 Years Relaxation)
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC (13 Years Relaxation)
Selection Process of Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment (2020-2021)
As per the notifications released by India Post, Govt. of India, the selection process of Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020-2021 will be based on the Marks of class 10th exam of the candidates, according to the marks of class 10th, an autogenerated Merit list will be generated.
According to the official notifications released by India Post, there will be no weightage given to the Higher Education.