North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment: Recently India Post has officially announced the North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment(Cycle III-948 Posts) Notifications for the Gramin Dak Sevaks. If you are also a government job seeker then North Eastern Postal Circle GDS can be a good option for you to apply.
The Total Posts released under the Noth Eastern Postal Circle Dak Sevaks Recruitment is 948. Download the official Notifications from the “Live Notification(Cycle III)” section of the site of India Post.
Job Profile Under North Eastern GDS Postal Recruitment (Cycle III)
Three Job profiles available under the North Eastern GDS Postal Recruitment(Cycle III) are Branch Postmaster(BPM), Assistant Branch PostMaster(ABPM), and Dak Sevak.
How To Apply for North Eastern Postal Circle GDS Posts
Note: Download and read the notifications carefully before applying
- First, Visit the official site of India Post, i.e http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/home.aspx
- After that, click on the Registration if you are new, then register yourself by filling up the required details.
- After that, you have to pay the fees(through Debit Card, Net Banking, Credit Card, etc.)
- After that, click on “Apply Online”
- Then fill up the application form carefully and upload the required documents(as per the size limit mentioned).
- Finally, download the final Application form and take a print out and keep it for further reference.
|Circle||North Eastern Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks(BPM, ABPM and Dak Sevaks)|
|Notification Released||10th November 2020|
|Starting Date of Apply||12 November 2020|
|Closing Date of Apply||11 December 2020|
|Status||Application Submission going on|
The mandatory Education Qualification for the Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts is Class 10th Pass with passing marks in Mathematics, English, and Local Language(given in the notifications as per your region) from any recognized Board or School by the Govt. of India, State Govt or Union Territories.
The Candidates must also have the knowledge of cycling or either knowledge of riding a motorcycle for all the GDS Posts. The Candidates must also have the Basics Computer Training Certificate of at least 2 months duration Course from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government, State Government, Private Institutions, or Universities.
The minimum age criteria for applying to North Eastern Gramin Dak Sevak’s Posts should be 18 and the maximum age criteria can be 40 based on 12th November 2020. But there is some age relaxation category wise:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) ( 5 Years Relaxation)
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) ( 3 Years Relaxation)
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) ( No Relaxation)
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) ( 10 Years Relaxation)
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST (15 Years Relaxation)
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC (13 Years Relaxation)
Selection Process of North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment (2020-2021)
As per the official notifications released in India Post, the selection process will be based on an autogenerated merit list that will be generated on the basis of Marks of Class 10th Exam of the Candidates. According to the notifications, there will be no weightage given to Higher Education.