Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment Notification: India Post has released the Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment Notification 2020-2021(Cycle-III) on their official site on dated 3rd Nov 2020. The official notification is available for download on the “Live Notification(Cycle III)” section of the official site of India Post.
The Total Posts released under the Punjab Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks is 516. If you are also looking for a job then you should also read the notification and apply for the Punjab Postal Circle GDS Posts.
Job Profile Under Punjab GDS Postal Recruitment (Cycle III)
There are three Job profiles under the Punjab GDS Postal Recruitment(Cycle III) and that are Branch Postmaster(BPM), Assistant Branch PostMaster(ABPM), and Dak Sevak.
How To Apply for Punjab Postal Circle GDS Posts
Note: Before applying kindly download the official notification and carefully read it once.
- First, Go the official Portal of India Post, i.e http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/home.aspx
- After that, click on “Registration” if you are new, then fill up all the required details to get yourself registered.
- After that, you have to pay the fees through Debit Card, Net Banking, Credit Card, etc, or either you can Pay offline.
- Then for applying, click on “Apply Online”
- Thereafter, fill up the application form carefully and upload the required documents(as per the mentioned size limit).
- Finally, download the final Application form and take a print out for further reference.
|Circle||Punjab Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks(BPM, ABPM and Dak Sevaks)|
|Notification Released||3rd November 2020|
|Starting Date of Apply||12 November 2020|
|Closing Date of Apply||11 December 2020|
|Status||Application Submission going on|
The Candidates must be passed class 10th from any recognized School or Board by the Central Govt. of India, State Govt. of India, or Union Territories for any of the post of Punjab GDS. And the candidate must pass his/her class 10th with passing marks in Local Language(given in the notifications region wise), English, and Mathematics.
There is also required of furnish Basics Computer Training Certificate of at least 60 Days duration Course from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government, State Government, Private Institutions, or Universities. There is also a prerequisite condition for all the GDS Posts that is, the candidates must have the knowledge of cycling or riding a motorcycle.
The minimum and maximum age criteria for Punjab GDS’s Post are 18 and 40 respectively as of 12th November 2020. But again, there is some age relaxation based on caste:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) ( 5 Years Relaxation)
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) ( 3 Years Relaxation)
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) ( No Relaxation)
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) ( 10 Years Relaxation)
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST (15 Years Relaxation)
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC (13 Years Relaxation)
Selection Process of Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment (2020-2021)
As per the official notification of Postal Authority, Govt. of India, an autogenerated merit list will be generated on the basis of Marks of Class 10th Board Exam. So, Selection Process for Punjab GDS will be based on the marks of the Class 10th Exam of the candidates. No weightage will be given to Higher Education as per the official notification.