Tamilnadu GDS Result 2020: The applicants who were applied for the Tamilnadu Cycle III Recruitment vacancy post were waiting for the result very eagerly. The Tamilnadu GDS Result 2020 is going to be released in December 2020 by India Post on their official site. The last date of submission of the online application form was 30th September 2020.
The tentative Tamilnadu GDS Result release date is mid of December. The result will be uploaded on the official site of India Post in the form of a Merit List PDF. The total number of Posts available in Tamilnadu Postal Gramin Dak Sevak is 3162.
How to Check Tamilnadu GDS(3162 Posts) Result 2020
- First, Visit the official site of India Post i.e, http://appost.in/gdsonline/
- After that, go to the Notification section of the site
- Then you will get a link to Tamilnadu(Cycle III – 3162 Posts), click on that
- After that, automatically a Merit List PDF of Tamilnadu GDS Result 2020 will be downloaded on your device
- Open the downloaded PDF and check your Name and Registration Number on the merit list PDF
- The Name, Registration Number, etc of the candidates will be available there in the Merit list if he/she gets qualified.
|Circle||Tamilnadu Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks(GDS Posts)|
|Notification Released||August 2020|
|Starting Date of Apply||1st Sep 2020|
|Closing Date of Apply||30th Sep 2020|
|Result Status||Under process|
Selection Process of Tamilnadu Gramin Dak Sevak
As per the Recruitment Policy of Postal Service, Govt. of India, an autogenerated Merit List PDF will be released based on the Marks of class 10th Board Exam of the candidates. As per the notifications, there is no extra priority for the Higher Education but if multiple applicants have the same marks in class 10th exam then the authority might look after the Higher Education, Date of Birth, Gender, caste, etc for the selection process.
There will be no other extra written examination that will be conducted by the recruitment authority.
What to Do after Merit List(Result)
After the release of Merit List PDF or Result, they will send an SMS to the registered Mobile Number of the qualified candidates. After that, they will call you for the Documents verification in the Recruitment cell of the Postal Service. If they found all the required documents are true and valid then they will send you a physical joining letter to your address through the nearest Post Office.